05 May Improve Your Cash Flow With Your Workers’ Comp Policy
Businesses and organizations of all sizes are facing unprecedented times as the result of COVID-19. Cash flow and cash management has never been more important!
You’re likely looking for ways to reduce costs and cut expenses; Payroll Partners has teamed up with E-COMP to offer a pay-as-you-go workers’ compensation program that helps our clients do just that.
Here’s how E-COMP helps you improve cash flow and reduce your monthly expenses:
Here’s the ECOMP process:
- Payroll Partners processes your payroll each pay period.
- Employee and wage census data is automatically sent to the insurance partners.
- Premiums are calculated and remitted to the insurance carrier.
- Once policy is written, Payroll Partners sends payroll data to E-COMP daily or weekly.
- E-COMP/Insured classifies employees and calculates premium.
- Email is sent to client with payment amount, and ACH debit takes place two days later.
Get quotes in minutes or send a request for a quote. Either way, together with E-COMP, we’re making it simple to re-finance your current directly billed workers’ compensation policy to a no deposit pay-as-you-go policy. Payroll Partners removes the manual process of reporting payroll for pay-go policies, eliminating the deposit and maximizing cash flow.
As always, please contact us if you have any questions. Stay safe, healthy and positive during these unprecedented times!