07 Dec Advanced HR 2.0 – Search a Company or Employee
This article provides a quick reference for the steps to search a company (for clients with multiple companies) and/or specific employees. No screenshots or graphics are included. You can download our Top-11 Quick Steps Guide to Advanced HR 2.0 by clicking here and keep handy as a quick steps reference guide.
- Enter a name in the Company Search field at the top of any screen. Enter at least two letters.
- The system displays any matching companies. You can also enter ?? in the Company Search field to display a complete list of companies.
- Select the Company you want from the dropdown.
- Enter an employee first name, last name, or employee number in the Employee Search field at the top of any screen. Enter at least two characters.
- The system displays any matching employees. You can also enter ?? in the Employee Search field to display a complete list of employees.
- Select the Employee you want from the dropdown.
Locking Down a Company / Employee
Once you select a company and/or employee, Advanced HR will “lock” the selections (company / employee) until you change them. This lets you easily display other screens for that same employee.
Unlocking a Company / Employee
You can “unlock” a company or an employee by clicking the “X” on the right side of the Company/Employee Search field.
As always, we are here to walk you through this or any other process you need help with. You can reach out to us toll free at (866) 757-8111 Monday-Thursday from 8:00AM-5:00PM and Fridays 8:00AM-4:30PM Central Standard Time.