10 May Access Online Tax Returns from Payroll Partners
This Payroll Partners article provides step-by-step instructions to all Evolution payroll users for accessing payroll tax returns through our Evolution Payroll online platform.
- Access the Evolution Payroll portal via: https://payrollpartners.evolutionpayroll.com/hcm#/
- Sign in using your User Name and Password.
- If you do not remember your username, please contact Payroll Partners.
- If you do not remember your password, click on the “I forgot my password” link.
- Select the Reports icon located on left side of screen.
- You will be given three types of reports: Defined Reports, Published Reports, and Ad Hoc Reports. Make sure you select Published Reports.
NOTE: Published Reports will contain copies of all payroll reports and tax returns that are published when processing occurs. These reports are always available to you for easy reference.
- To limit the reports that are available to view, use the Search for Report box option or apply a filter to any green colored headings.
Example A: If you type “941” in the Search for Report box, this will pull up all of your 941 quarterly return copies. You can also search for “W2” or “Greatland” to locate your W2 copies.
Example B: If you place a filter on Type, you can filter for items with a value that is equal to Tax Return to locate all quarterly tax returns and reports for the current quarter.
- Once all applicable returns are shown, place a check mark next to the returns you want to view/save. Quarterly returns are always identified by the last date of each quarter for the year: 03/31, 06/30, 09/30 or 12/31.
- Select Preview Report to pull up a preview page (located either on the right side or the lower left of your screen depending on your screen resolution).
- Once the reports are previewed, click on the floppy disk icon to open a pdf of the previewed reports. You can now save or print your reports as applicable.
Please keep in mind it is always best to click on the floppy disk (Save) icon before printing or saving your reports to prevent some data being cut off due to screen maximization.
As always, we are here to walk you through this or any other process that you need help with. You can reach out to us toll free at (866) 757-8111 Monday-Thursday from 8:00AM-5:00PM and Fridays 8:00AM-4:30PM Central Standard Time.
Naomi Meredith, Tax Manager